View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 06:28 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Lucinda2

Hi All. I do hope you are good.

Glad to learn that your shoulder held out Charon and that your knee is doing better. Good to hear that you had some warmer weather - it can't make up its mind what it is doing there!

That's nice that you have ordered a new wedding ring. I had to google temperature rings as I had never heard of such a thing. You will be able to tell us if you are blowing hot or cold now!

Venuscat, I watched a couple of seasons of Bosch and fairly enjoyed it. I didn't know there were more seasons out. I tend to head straight to Netflix and BBC iPlayer (which I am guessing you won't have access to) and I forget to check out Amazon. We have a Prime account because my husband has a terrible online shopping habit.

I have just watched Episodes on Netflix which was pretty rubbish but did make me laugh a little. The Durrells was quite charming too and has made me want to see Corfu for myself. The good thing about living in the UK is that it is easy to explore Europe and many places can be done as long weekends.

Three hours solid gardening and planting is no mean feat Venuscat! Go you! It will be lovely when it all starts to grow I am sure.

Stay safe my lovely July crew. x