View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 07:45 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Charon

Morning.

Lucinda & Venus, it's good to hear from you. My shoulder is good and I've been walking without the knee brace. As long as I don't twist the knee it seems OK.

I know what you mean about arthritis Lucinda. I decided that I can tell what's up with the weather depending on what aches. I'll probably have my knee looked at once the Covid-19 is over just to find out what is going on.

It's sunny and warm and I have no pressing chores so I'm going to spend some time outside and enjoy the weather. I might even take a nap outside in my reclining deck chair.

Venus, Cusinart is a solid brand with great products. Glad you got what you wanted instead of settling. You're an example for me. Also, no stone tablets from the burning bush. It might be miffed that I cut it back.

My temperature ring finally arrived. It's a size too big but cost almost nothing. Since I now know my ring size I ordered a pretty titanium wedding ring to replace the one that has gotten too small. I'll wear the temperature ring till it arrives.

Venus, we're hooked on Hart of Dixie (at least for now). It's upbeat, simple, predictable, nonsense - but it's fun and doesn't require a lot of concentration to figure out. We are well into season 1 and there are 4 seasons. As long as it doesn't go off the rails we'll continue with it. I've also go two other serries that are comedies on my Netflix list. It's a fun change from the mysteries.