Thread: O Well?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 11:34 AM
  # 438 (permalink)  
Sohard

Originally Posted by Obladi View Post
So I think you two are maybe reading a little bit more into it than is actually happening. I don't, in fact, respond to every text. I always wait some time before responding. And it's generally a very brief breezy, "Thanks, you too!"

Point taken, even so. While I'm not going to simply ignore him because that would be rude, even if it's not "necessary," I will deliberately take a giant step backward in timing and perhaps in frequency of those responses.

Like I said in my last post, my focus is shifting on this. While I still think it's ok to give myself a break on poor judgement at the time, this situation is not unlike others I've unwittingly gotten myself into when I allow myself to be vulnerable. That aspect of me is what I think needs some attention, but maybe not today because I've stewed on this enough for the time being.
Oh, I didn’t mean to infer you’ve used poor judgement. I hadn’t thought that at all. I’ve just gotten myself in many, many situations like this when I’ve also allowed myself to be be vulnerable. And, against my nature, I’ve had to turn a bit rude/sharp to end things.