Old 04-18-2020, 01:12 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Lines

Originally Posted by Newbeginning421 View Post
Well I decided to go. No alcohol in the house at all at the moment and went grocery store shopping today. This will be a sober trip. Seems the reading comprehension is quite poor for some regarding yelling about social distancing. Before this i had not left my apartment for a week and half so yes I take this very seriously. It is extremely unhealthy to be in a household with someone who hoards and tons of dust to began with let alone locked in there for weeks. Friend is a binge drinker and has not drank for 3 weeks and given how busy work will be drinking does not seem on the horizon .I guarantee I have been social distancing more than anyone in this thread.
The situation appears to have a potential for both good and bad events to happen. I can see why you spent time debating. All I will say is this can be a learning opportunity for you. It's a change up from being at your mom's so now you will form a new routine. Who knows what will happen with your friend, but either way your responsible for your own decisions. If he drinks, doesn't mean you have to. My only suggestion would be to stay in tune with your own feelings/emotions/attitude. I relapsed recently because I ignored my emotional health. That left me vulnerable and when an unforeseen opportunity came up and I was offered some coke I simply took it.