Old 04-17-2020, 08:59 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
TimeNeedsTime

Originally Posted by Newbeginning421 View Post
So today is 30 days of booze and friend is going to be stopping by nyc to take care of something. He has a house in a pretty remote place so would not be stuck in this tiny apartment all day and would be able to get fresh air. Also a good friend and we get a long great so would be fun. Only thing is he is even a wilder drinker than I am. Which when I say that to people who know me in real life their mouths drop! While I am probably going to go figure I would get some opinions here first.
Sorry to go back here but I just have to summerize so I can break this down a little bit.

You are going to a remote location with a hard core drinker and you have only 30 days sobriety. You are also going to break lockdown rules and put your elderly mother in danger just so you can get out of your tiny apartment and some fresh air. You also say when you tell people about your friends drinking compared to yours their mouths drop.

Im new here on this forum and im with your friends. My mouth is glued to the floor.

I guarantee if you can get a years sobriety under your belt you will look back on this thread and realise just how silly this all sounds. Alcohol is very cunning and convincing, hopefully one day you can see it totally for what it actually is.