Old 04-17-2020, 04:38 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Newbeginning421

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
All we can do is provide the good advice, NB.

I've been where you are. I think this is a huge mistake, everyone else thinks this is a huge mistake too, but you were hooked on this idea from the beginning.

What was that about poor reading comprehension? You don't seem to be taking our arguments in at all.

Hope it works out that you stay sober, don;t get the virus, don't bring illness back to your mom and that your mom is ok on her own in the city for one or two months.

A lot of ifs there, man.

D
I appreciate the advice and often get good advice here on a range of topics and thank you for being such a great moderator on this site.

Everyone keeps talking about social distancing and how I am putting others at risk and not being considerate which is not true at all if they had read what i have wrote.

My friend never pressures me to drink and this is a very different situation than most times we have met I assure you as mostly we would end up going to bars which we are only leaving house for groceries.

My mom lives in a doorman building and has plenty of food and has been leaving the house to get her own food as well as she does not want to be cooped up for months on end but was also going out once a week.