View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 08:02 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
daveycrockett

This past Saturday my breathing was real bad I picked up the phone and called the clinic down the street, they told me not to come in but I could go by and see them the next day and got an appointment at the tent set up outside. And the next day I felt better a after laying down for about 24 hours. I ended up canceling that appointment. They also gave me a name of a nurse practitioner who is a general practice. But on Saturday I felt so bad I was ready to go for a chest x-ray or something. And coronavirus is really affecting the medical field people are getting poor medical care because of it unless you have coronavirus

So I've been doing a lot of thinking and my mind and thoughts are just so much better than it was just a few months ago even just seems better and better all the time. Of course I still have some severe phobias with this but I just can't drop dead. Anyways I worked I had to go up and down the stairs and I was just so out of breath and nauseous. So on Tuesday I called and she wasn't doing actual walk-in appointments she was doing that phone conference and I had to download Google duo. She gave me an appointment for Thursday morning at 9.

I talked to her this morning for about 15 minutes and what's going on with some medical things she said it sounds like it could possibly be heart related. She wanted me to get a chest x-ray and go for blood work so I did. She does this online thing I have a medical file I can access called Athena. I got a notice today that I have a a file to download so I did and it was the result of my chest x-ray. It came back completely negative my lungs are clear no sign of any disease.

I didn't hear anything on the blood work yet but I don't know if I'll get a message results online well I suppose if it's not good news she might make an appointment. I'm just anxiously and nervously awaiting the results. I'm in a much better frame of mind and have been thinking more clearly for the past few months anyways. But I know my sugar is way out of control, I don't know what my liver functions will show they could be good, it's been almost two years since I quit drinking.

If I had hepatitis I don't know if it did any permanent damage and I'm pretty sure I had that just by the way I felt and the color of my urine. And I'm really hoping I don't have cirrhosis. And of course I'm worried about my heart too. Anyways I just felt so bad and I just was fed up feeling like this and I couldn't take it anymore, and my frame of mind for sure. I know I have something severely wrong with me. I'll keep you all posted.