View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 07:00 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
mirage

Thanks to both Aussie and Lofty for checking in. You know we are always thinking about you!

I'm sorry about the lack of supplies, Aussie. That must be so hard because you live far away from the stores. For the most part, we are usually able to find what we need. My husband would stop and get toilet paper and paper towels when he would see it, so we have a little stock pile of that. He shops for groceries and also for my parents. I figure since he is the one who goes out to shops and work, that he remain our person who shops, so the 3 of us can stay home and away from risk. He wears a mask and is careful and when he gets home, I wash his clothes and wipe down the groceries. Crazy times! We are on a stay at home order till May 1st as of now. I'm sorry about your jobs, too. Ugh, this is so hard for so many. Sending you lots of love and strength. Please try your best to take good care of yourself. You too, Lofty.

Dee, hope you are well and able to get your needs met. Hey Venus, hope Ohio is treating you well! xo Hang in there, folks. Much love to you all.