View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 07:50 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Charon

Morning.

Greenhouse is on the back burner, maybe permenantly. Shot down by Mrs. I'm finding being confined has emphasized traits that speak clearly why we never should have gotten married. It was easier to practice selective attention and universal acceptance of others when we were seldom interacting because she had so many activities day & evening most every day. It's so much easier to be alone when you're alone.

I am taking measures for myself - increasing anti-depressnt, taking naps when I need to escape, working with the SMART Handbook. I don't want to start drinking again because I know I won't stop. I would have to sip whenever I was awake to avoid detox. The last detox was horrible and I can't endure that again so that's my go-to deterrant when I get really down and frustrated. I have to keep that in mind.

Venus, to be honest, I found a wonderful greenhouse, a bit pricey but perfect. I'm very doubtful that I could do a better design and I'm absolutely sure I couldn't match the quality of the construction. Right now the orchids are happy enough in my bedroom windows.