View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 11:47 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Mags,
Thanks, we hope they stay well too. Even in the written word you seem light-hearted and happy with some relief from your breathing issues, which makes me smile a bit too. Remember one of my PAWS, when I stopped indulging in strong spirit, was my skin shrank three sizes it got so dry, and I itched and scratched myself raw. Thus my handle here of Itchy. I can empathize.

Sassy,
We've now exhausted my Nederlands!

Star,
You be safe bud.

PJ,
Good points. A firm that never made masks has made one that is equivalent to the fibrous N95 masks, but is Reusable and easily sanitizable. They will sell for about 70 cents each in non gouging times.

https://www.cnet.com/videos/see-the-...lve-shortages/

They'll be available soon. I've scrubbed in to assist in surgeries and an autopsy, as well as doing all the agar skate testing as hospital infection control NCO back 1971-1975. If you know how to don and remove your gloves there is no need to be contaminated by them. Disposable is best. But this new design looks like it solves the problem of ill fitting masks where the person breathes around the nose and chin areas instead of through the filtering material.

Hi Purp andSophie!

Night all.