View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 11:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Itchy, I hope your son and dil and children stay safe. They’re doing a Stirling job.

Sassy, yes the injections are helping a great deal. With the pollen count high I’d be covered in a rash and it would normally be driving me up the wall. (Remember last year or the year before , itchy mentioned oatmeal in the bath, which helped somewhat (thanks itchy) ) I was wanting to rip my skin off it drove me to distraction. Well, the injections stopped that.
Also, so far, I haven’t needed tablet steroid treatment since I started with injections. So pretty good so far.

Thanks for the kind thoughts and words yesterday.
My hospital appointment yesterday went very well. I wore my asthma mask and I did wear sterile throw away gloves. Though when I got to the medical day ward they checked my temperature, told me to wash my hands so took off the gloves and binned them)before I went in the day ward and wash them as I came out.
Then I put clean sterile gloves on to walk from the ward to the car. I disposed of the gloves and lathered my hands with antibacterial gel. Changed all my clothes when I got back home too.

It’s funny really how I guess we all didn’t realise how much we touch our face with our hands. So as you say a Sassy, gloves or bare hands can both carry the virus, along with it seems most inanimate object for a period of time. we try our best, hope it’s enough.

Have a good Friday (it really is Good Friday!) my friends xxxx