View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 03:16 AM
  # 206 (permalink)  
kenton

Lovely to see you JoJo!

Juliet, I did a quiz evening with friends on zoom last night. It was great fun! Can you organise something like that with your friends? Also, if you pm me your number, I'd be very happy to call for a chat. I don't have many skills but if chatting was an Olympic sport, let's just say all the gold from my home would be visible from space.

Great news that the curve is beginning to flatten in California Barbieken..... hopefully everywhere else in the world quickly does the same. I don't think I've ever spent as much time looking at charts and graphs as I have over the last couple of weeks. I remember sitting in maths lessons as a child, completely confused about what was going on and I remember asking the teacher when I'd ever need to know about graphs and statistics and outcomes. Now I know.

Sorry to hear about the situation with your sisters, Suze. I can't give any advice better than what you've already received but just know that I'm thinking about you and sending loads of love. I too love the love v fear quote by Sunny. I'm going to think of that a million times each day. Not just through this crisis, but beyond.

Today is Thursday …. I just checked …. and today I choose love over fear. Never before has that choice been so important. Fear is the greatest enemy of the immune system. It literally strips away energy from the immune system. It's so difficult right now but never before has it been so important to keep our stress levels under control. To do that I'm cutting down the time I spend watching the news each day and I'm upping the time I spend writing, meditating, playing hide and seek and water fights with my children, doing yoga, reiki ….. and I just found a free online crystal healing course! Always wanted to learn more about crystals. Now I can. I don't think us humans are designed to feel stressed for long stretches of time. Sure, we needed the stress hormones to kick in when we were being chased by a sabre tooth tiger but it's not good for our bodies to be flooded with those stress hormones for prolonged periods of time. So, I'm turning the stress off. I intend to watch lots of comedies today and belly laugh and not feel guilty about laughing. Because laughing is actually boosting my immune system. And boosting my immune system is probably the single most important and useful thing I can do right now.

Stay safe lovely people, 24 more for me please xxx