View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
aboaz0210

Originally Posted by Harl13 View Post

hi

im looking for a similar thread myself to reach out. My boyfriend is now 30 days sober from alcohol and cocaine, I haven’t seen him for the past 30 days and I’m struggling to understand what he’s going through as I don’t live with him he’s 4 hours away. We have been texting on and off as he said he wants space to find himself and doesn’t know how he feels but I feel as though he is hot and cold with me. He was in a great mood this Morning and said let’s catch up tonight. This is the second time he has said this and hasn’t called me. I’ve not spoke with him over the phone for 2 weeks now! What is it your experiencing maybe you could shed some light on what I can’t see that he’s going through?

Hi Harl13,

I'm experiencing similar situations you are. Hot/Cold with me, very short tempered, and sometimes AMAZING!!! It's so difficult to deal with the emotions and I know he is going through something I will never understand but its very very hard. I have been told that I need to focus on myself during this time....take time for myself etc. I had been thinking about working out again/running to keep my mind off things. Maybe taking some time for yourself and not stressing to much about whats going on with him will help. I am going to try that and hope my thoughts don't get into my head. I hope everything works out for you and please if you need anyone to talk to I am more than willing to listen