Old 04-06-2020, 12:34 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
August252015

Perhaps the concern of the influx of detox needs varies depending on where you are.

Nathan, I didn't mention the reasons behind my comments, but they do come from experience and info.

And, what less said. Neither one of us drink in my house, so even easier. At the end of the day, I popped in bc I was curious about Jeff's threads, so my take away turning this to a more useful idea (I liked the discussion start tho, Jeff!) is that talking about the use of alcohol by anyone in our society is much needed.

Even if people drink too much, but aren't alcoholics, should that be the "norm" during this unknown duration, not good for their bodies at minimum. Certainly something I imagine contributes to things like the higher domestic violence rates.

I'm in the mindset of individual and family self-care during this time, starting with the measures we are being directed to ie mask wearing and so on - and after that, the SBA and privately owned company status, as it makes up the bulk of the number of businesses (differentiating this from the total revenue or profits or such that they may generate) that are being devastated.