View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 01:03 AM
  # 493 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good morning Aprils, I wasn't going to say a word about it, but you beat me to it. Thank you all so very much for your kind words about my 2 years sobriety and for being on this journey with me. I couldn't have got this far without you. I can truthfully say that staying sober is the best thing I've ever done for myself.....and my family. I really do believe that I can do this.

Congratulations to you also Dee, it's an honour to share this date with you, you're a good act to follow. Thank you for your never ending support and wisdom.

Thank you Red for sharing that photo of Nichole's final resting place. It's beautiful and very typical of Nichole. May she rest in peace.

Oh my gosh J.T, thank you, I can't tell you how much it's made my day to see you here, wow, I can't believe you've remembered. Thank you so very, very much. xxx

Hello Newhope, keep fighting the good fight.

G. morning Erratic and thank you very much. I'm sorry you're not in a good place right now with your drinking but please, just don't ever, ever, ever stop trying. I firmly believe that you can and will stop.

Prayers for your mum today Suze. xxxx

Back later, much love to all of you, stay safe and remember to wash your hands.

Thank you. xxx