View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 07:03 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
B1ueEyes

Hi.
i am sorry you are going through this I feel for you.

my ex did the same hoover and I thought he cared and thought oh he must love me and thought he had changed.
Within weeks he had gone back to his ways and my anxiety had gone through the roof again, o was so angry at my self for going back to a place that I had escaped from and Trust me it’s hard.
ovet the 6 years o have been back 3 time’s each time not learning and the situation just getting worse his alcohol his abuse just got worse.
In the end I think I realised it was me that needed to change because he was never going to change he knew that I was going to keep having him back not anymore o will never go back I went full NC blocked everything deleted every memory of him and started to concentrate on my happiness.
i listed everything he ever did every horrible comment everything as a reminder of what I got away from.
i even have recordings of him verbally abusing me I won’t delete them there a reminder of who he is and what his become.
your anxiety will start to lift be positive and don’t be fooled by the charm there very clever

take care of you now don’t worry about him x