View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 07:13 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Thanks MLH. Thing is, if you read around, the whole cooler vs warmer air doesn't really hold up in a consistent way. I dunno. Almost seems its more about being outside more, less confinement, better immune systems during warmer weather. So a bit like social distancing...just being able to be farther apart because of better weather? Eh whatever. It slows down, that's for sure. So hopefully Corona will do the same and the medical community can play catch up for when it returns. And we'll all be wearing masks at that point because they will have enough of them.

The whole mask thing. Do they (the govt) think we are stupid? Of course they don't want us making a run on masks. Its not because it won't help, quite obviously it does. Why can't they just be honest.....well then everyone would be wearing masks. And the situation for nurses would be worse. Which of course I don't want. But yes people, masks are coming.

So Baby Foot is just for the feet. I could use that for my whole body....just lay here in quarantine and molt. Ew. sorry.

We had an earthquake here. Yeah, in Idaho. 6.5. That isn't small. As a native Californian I was in both the 7.2 in 89 and the 6.4 in 94 (I was visiting a friend....great, love earthquakes). I thought, oh no, Cali just had the big one and what we are feeling is just shock waves. But no, thank goodness. Still unsettling. Probably geothermal. Maybe Yellowstone will blow and solve the whole pandemic thing. Yikes, sorry.

Very Very strange.