Thread: O Well?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 07:29 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  
entropy1964

Hi O!

Yeah its good to be back and thank you for giving me a shout out! I hear the workers downstairs, hopefully doing something. Almost on 2 months now. It does look really nice however....but they could turn it up a notch. My contractor is an emotional moody guy. Nice but not motivated by a shoe in his ass. So I try to kill him with kindness to get him to prioritize my job. I'm assuming that people aren't scheduling a lot of remodeling right now so I'm hoping they become less busy here soon. I would really like my house back.

Overthinking, underthinking, over doing, under doing. I'm always in one of those places. I was talking with my overthinking kiddo yesterday (we had an explosive out of no where blow up....she is a junior in high school again...and if you are reading this honey, sorry) and I told her that it is my experience that at a point I have to act myself into right thinking. I can't think myself into right action. But there's that balance right? Enough analysis to define directional action....without paralysis. Where that balance lies is individual I think. So analyze away. You are obviously getting into the action part as well. I know, for me, I have learned to accept that I will never be all sorted out. Its like a favorite necklace that I can never untangle. It stays in the jewelry box but I just let it go. Won't where that one again. Ok, I'm babbling again.

Parents. Nightmare. Nuff said. So heartbreaking and weird.

Have a good day.