View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 08:10 AM
  # 178 (permalink)  
MyLittleHorsie

Heartland is definitely bubble gum. I wish horse problems resolved could be resolved in 40 minutes. Honestly, most stuff Canada puts out is pretty campy, either on purpose or not. 🤣 The star, Amber pins the ribbons on the big hitches at our Royal Agricultural Fair every year. I used to never see too many young girls watching those. Now the stands are filled lol.

I sometimes watch the Blacklist, there are a couple reality shows I watch. Dh likes the heavy rescue ones, not sure why he likes them, he just picks apart everything they do. I usually watch with him, I will hear a ffs you can't do that and then bound into the family room for live entertainment. Probably like a peacock showing his feathers, why he is superior, because the fact he puts engineer at the end of his title and they are tow operators isn't enough. I smell testosterone lol.

Rainy here today. Gatherings of 5 or more prohibited. Apparently there were some $1,000 fines handed out already. My step son's graduation ceremony has been canceled and by the looks of it, getting a job for him will be slim to none at first.

We had a bonfire, burning scrub brush yesterday, I got cranky because dh took off on his own project and I wanted him splitting the brush, because a couple bushes had brambles. As it was, he broke my damn pruners when he did show up to help. He is crazy strong, too strong for my gardening shears. He moved my 3 drawer lateral filing cabinet into the house and office on his own. If he ties down a load, we have to cut the ratchet straps lol. He is freakish.

Quiet dsy, I saw monopoly on the games table downstairs. I hate monopoly. I am not a board game or puzzle person.

Hope all are doing well. I fed dh milk thistle tea the other day, not a fan.