View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:48 AM
  # 137 (permalink)  
sunpengwn

Glad to be part of this discussion...
I have done so much since being home with my family since the virus go out...
We even pulled out those "Old Board Games" that were tucked away for so long and started to challenge each other (3 of us in this house).

I even walked the dogs and let our Siamese cat out front door to walk in the sunshine.... she kinda takes her time if the sun is out and the dogs have the backyard......... the animals calm me down a bit.
But there are lots of bushes to trim in back at this point and Im slowly working on that and pulling weeds as well since it has rained in the last few days here in California.... good to have some rain... always smells good after the rain.

Being a Hospital worker in Central Supply/ and Surgical Tec. in Labor and Delivery .... I had retired in 2005 and not sure I can go back .... would be tough at this point...... I have had major back problems and muscle spasms... since 1986 and the Docs say it was all in my head ... I was a security guard at MPC while I went to college.... job was fun but I had to run with lots of stuff on my belt and keys , 2 radios...... kinda thru my back out and it had never been the same... this went on for years even when I worked in the Hospital in Monterey, Calif. and Santa Barbara, Calif.

But other than that I know I can't go back to help.......
I have had cancer 2xs over since 2013/2017 ..... so I am at risk for sure....

Was good to let out my history and let all of you know all this..... but I just can't go back to Cottage Hosp. in Calif. to pitch in..... I have been gone too long and that would not be right even though I should think about it....