View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 03:13 AM
  # 132 (permalink)  
Sober369

That's a wonderful thing to do Daisy. Please do be careful for your sobriety and your physical well being, too!
Welcome Sayitbruh. Your counselor sounds great. She or he was smart to send you here, it's a great place to be.
This would be a terrible time to be using alcohol for someone who has a problem with it. It always made me so anxious and depressed and sick. I never want to live like that again regardless of the circumstances, but right now it would be even worse.
I've been thinking a lot about how different life is now for all of us, but especially for the children. Very little contact with others except through the internet. My grandson's class has started doing weekly skype calls together. They are all six years old, so it's sweet and yet sad to see how excited they are to see each other. Yesterday was the first one, and they were all practically screaming, showing each other toys and all talking at once. Hopefully as they get use to it they will be able to allow one another to take turns talking.
I hope everyone has a great, sober day today. I'll be outdoors most of the day.