View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 01:28 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
entropy1964

They are staggering. I know we are all frustrated and bored. But good lord, stay home.

I have been encouraging my kid to stay at her dads because I only have 1 use-able room and a sort of use able bathroom. The rest of my house is STILL not complete.....whines. Point being, stay there. But he will NOT shop for her. He goes out and gets stuff he'll eat and nothing for her. Oh man I'm not even going to go into the details. I have plenty here but very little ability to prepare meals for more than 1 person. BLAH. Anyway, I took her shopping today for his house. Bought I hope a couple weeks of food. Now she needs to stay the hell home. God I'm so pissed off. Sorry. Minor stuff but I'm just blown away that shelter in place doesn't seem to mean, STOP. If bombs were falling we wouldn't be running to the store for some Pillsbury grands or a kombucha for gods sake. We have to look at this like an air raid.

Sorry. I'm frustrated and tired. I'm being selfish. So many are suffering and I'm just chilling be small minded. Such is my inability to deal with frustration.

I hope everyone is just staying the fluck home.