View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 05:30 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
AwkwardKitty

Originally Posted by jr67 View Post
AwkwardKitty it must be after midnight in the UK, right? It is 7:30 p.m. here on the east coast USA.

I've got a hundred and one questions, I am quickly realizing, but I'll just post a few for you to think about and answer here if you wish, or post anything else you wish, but please do post again soon.

You are sure about keeping sober tonight, right? Do you have alcohol in the house?

What's your plan for the night? Is it bedtime?

You say two of you are working at home. Is the other person aware of your wobble? Is s/he a drinker?

Get through tonight. Then get through tomorrow morning, then afternoon and night, then the next day. That's how this works, right?
Its half past midnight here now. There is no alcohol in the house. There is a 24 hour shop nearby though. If I wanted to, I suppose I could get alcohol anytime. But I wont be doing that tonight.

It shod be bedtime but my brain is wired even though my body is tired. I feel full of ..something, I dont know what... angst? It's difficult without my normal routine. I feel really unsettled.

My husband knows about the wobble, I've been talking about it. He does drink but normally a few craft ales. He didn't drink today but he has been a few days in the past week.

I feel really hopeless tonight.