View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 09:19 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

So glad for your online group, Fbl and that they helped with your anxiety
Numblady, it is nice to spend more quality time with family isn’t it? My son made similar comments as your daughter last week and got a neck/back massage . He and mr f have also been playing connect 4. We have a lot in common!
Thank you, Aly, Daisy and Hev re thoughts about my Dad and his house. I am grateful that things aren’t worse. I know they could be a lot worse. He ran out of food yesterday and the place he’s at was late getting him meal delivery. I was able to order online grocery delivery for him and take out all the way from my different State! It made him so happy. He has a friend taking him to visit another home this week which would give him more help. The house? Well, it is what is is and eventually this will all pass.
I relate to those of you having some issues with overeating. I went through that last week. I think I’ve got it under control now. Let’s reach out if we need each other around this issue. I’m trying to get outside as much as possible. Grateful the weather has been beautiful
Grateful to plan to paint some rocks today
Grateful to also get some work done. Long story but this pandemic is creating challenges in my job I never imagined. Grateful I have a job and Grateful my work team is staying strong during this time.
Grateful for all of you and for continuing the routine of coming here every day. Love seeing you all!