View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:14 PM
  # 411 (permalink)  
snitch

Aww Daisy, yes that would be a real shame for your granddaughter to miss all of those celebrations 😔 This is just my own personal opinion but I really believe that this won't last very long. Wuhan are already reporting no new cases. Using anti malaria drugs and others have shown to be effective. I don't know how true this is but someone told me that high dosage vitamin C helps in not contracting it in the 1st place. That may be complete rubbish but I take a vit c and zinc tablet in water daily. It's good for you anyway so can't hurt. I think we will fight this off. Praying so anyway.

whatever is doing on in the world my primary purpose is to stay sober. Otherwise it is game over for me, corona virus or not. God knows how much money I would be spending now stocking up in wine in case we went into isolation! Although saying that, if I hadn't stopped when I did I don't believe I would be here now anyway. I also feel like I an have faith back in my HP. I have been finding peace in that

Oh, looks like I am all clear then for the virus. Now just to get gome without getting it lol. im not particularly worried. I dont get too close to people and I am constantly washing my hands. I am not sure how busy we are today, it will be what it will be.

Glad you checked in Viper . Happy 50th old chap 🥳😂

Take care all of you.

Thinking of Nichole ❤