View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 04:17 AM
  # 319 (permalink)  
Numblady

Grateful to see PalmerSage, the kind soul who even introduced me to this place to begin with!
Grateful that my IT department is fed-Exing me some stuff for my computer since apparently the water leakage was not without incident and now my computer, my lifeline to the very busy office, is unavailable.
Grateful that when I got so frustrated with my computer and then with my husband for bringing the wrong thing from home (after kind of berating me for not being clear in my communication I told him very specifically what I wanted he brought something else because he thought I didn’t mean what i texted him, sigh) I could do some healthy things. I did something with my son called “beating him up” which sounds terrible but is mostly me just throwing him around a soft bed and tickling him then sometimes hitting with a pillow. He LOVES it. Begs me to do it so I think it’s a good thing. I think the physicality is good for him (and me too in the process). Also grateful for a short walk to clear my head and get the kids out of the house for a bit.
Grateful I was able to go back to sleep the many times I woke up last night.
Grateful for my mom and dad and all the time they are spending with our kids. Not sure what it’s going to look like when we go home and I have to do this job but also keep them entertained, off screens, and learning.
Grateful for a new day.
Grateful for the delicious meals people keep cooking for me.
Grateful for all of you.