View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 03:00 PM
  # 456 (permalink)  
Willow00

Hi everyone

Suze, it’s so good your sister got back before they put in the 2 week quarantine ❤️

Thanks Be123, yes a month seems like a good goal I’m hoping the anxiety will ease. I was out of my rescue remedy pastilles but just bought some more yesterday. I think they help a little

Bilr I agree, it will be so much better to get through this not drinking. I too would have been worrying if I had enough alcohol to get me through, when there are way more important things to consider, and we need a clear head and as strong an immune system as possible. Alcohol plays havoc with immunity too.

Well done on gummy bears Otter, a way better choice I consumed sugar a bit especially in the first week, to help get me through.

Stay with us FF, you can do this!
You too Tink, don’t beat yourself up, just try to learn something about what triggers you and how to combat it in future. You’ll feel so much better by your birthday if you don’t drink for 90 days. You’re still here with us on SR, which is great. Together we’re stronger

Thanks RAL I got some more Rescue Remedy pastilles (I had run out). I think they help a little with the anxiety. That and deep breaths

WL a week is awesome! Well done

I’m on day 16 and getting ready for my day (Tuesday morning here). Sending you all support to stay strong