Thread: Work it out
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 09:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Wink Work it out

Hello and welcome all newbies and regulars at SR in thier first few years of recovery (I'm coming up on 7 years that's nearly a few I reckon ?

Anyway I've been going through the worst 2-3 years of my recovery, possibly my life (without getting into details) some might know some of what I've been going through a lot won't but it's all been pretty heartbreaking to say the least

And I'm here to say stay sober stay resistent and I find a great way of alleviating stress of any sort is through weightlifting always have done and it kinda plays into that analogy Dee74 uses about sober muscles

Throughout all my stress bad days weeks months years etc that weightlifting has helped massively I started off with a everlast bench with a bar and 40kg I now have 3 different bars benches and in the greatest shape of my life for my age (37 & 3 quarters lol)

Just wanted to say a personal thank you to Dee74 for being there recently I'm not trying to blow you up big guy but when I'm like this and trust hardly anyone I always know I can trust that dude big big love D

Go get working out I'm back on my 4am grind and I don't need to be