View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 11:20 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
aabh

Just a bit of an update. I am feeling so good about life and all that is being offered unto me. It makes me a bit afraid as after the year I had last year, this is the polar opposite. I am networking for my business which is incredible, my mood is generally more stable and happy, and I am making new friends. Furthermore, I did meet an incredible man that is all I could ever want in a partner and, yet, I am afraid of being hurt again. Trying to talk through it all with my therapist and I am hoping I can get there.

My ex did send me a message, and even though I did not say I was dating, he said that he was so grateful at how fast I recovered and that he was not jealous about the fact that I recovered. He said that he cannot date as he is still a work in progress, but also that he needs to heal from giving me his heart ... Tell me, that sounds a bit salty, right ? He was the one that ended it all so that whole message seemed bizarre and strange as we'd be probably be together if he had not broken up.