View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:39 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by iou1na
.. Just read the entire thread here. Wow! I'm outa breath from all the work all of you people have been doing! hehe
.. I'm starting Step 1 w/ my sponsor (again). As soon as I finish Step 12, we roll back to Step 1. It keeps me from thinking too much of myself and sometimes helps me to get thru the trials and tribblations of living life. We've decided to forgo the Working Guide this time around and Keep It Simple.
.. This is the Step Writing Guide we're going to use. I first used this one back in the late 80's.
.. Bravo to all who're starting out on their Steps for the 1st time! It's a journey well worth the work!
Thanks for posting that link I book marked it looks like a good work book also I am going to copy it down that is for sure. I am on the 4th step of the NA Step Study Guide the first 3 with a sponsor were pretty easy but the fourth OMG..But you know what it is a process not an event. I am proud to say that I am getting real close to 9 months now but I have done it like everyone else here One Day At A Time / Just For Today I will have faith in someone in NA who believes in ME and wants to help me with my recovery. What a wonderful thing to have a WE PROGRAM>>>

Love Vic