View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 09:35 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
entropy1964

So I'll just say this again:

You are staying at Dad's and beating the crap out of yourself. Why not, while you have the time to do this, find a volunteer job? You can establish a track record with this work and use them as your reference. If you are not looking for a solution, then continue to beat yourself up. Its your choice.

You have the degrees. You are young my friend. Very young. And you seem intelligent. You are creating your own cage through your thoughts. I think you know this but you are stuck. I try to tell myself, do something and something happens. Do nothing and.......

We all get stuck. I get stuck a lot. Its hard. All tied to anxiety and fear and depression. It is easy to teach myself that I'm helpless, that the world is against me. That I'm a victim. But I don't know about you, I hate it when I let myself believe my own narrative....all in the confines of my home. Where literally NOTHING is happening because I'm doing nothing. Haha. You can probably tell I've been where you are. I am facing returning to the work force so I can compete with people your age. So it's all relative.

I'm not very important. Actually, most people don't think about me at all. So why not just make one small move? The volunteer job. See what happens.