View Single Post
Old 02-28-2020, 03:49 AM
  # 216 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Sunflowerlife View Post
I've had a lot of ups and downs lately as we prepare for our divorce. We are lucky that in our state we can now go through this process without having to fight it out in court, as long as we agree on everything and how property and custody is divided, in detail of course.

He is emotional and paranoid.
I am angry most days and just don't want to be around him.
But the move out date is set to July 1st so at least there is an end in sight.

God give me the strength to get through this. Everytime I go into a place of fear about the future I remember that everything is going to be okay- I know this to be true because I feel greatly supported by Spirit and the powers of the Universe.

I am trying out caregiving today- looking after a woman who has had multiple strokes and seizures. We shall see how that goes. I also got my first official Reiki client last week since I posted my online profile on Thumbtack- it was awesome, he even tipped me (that was unexpected) and wrote me a 5 star review.

Things are coming along. I just need to stay strong and believe in myself.

I couldn't' do any of this if I were still a drunk.
I give thanks today for my sobriety and for SR for saving my life.
Have a great day everyone...
While you were writing that I was answering your message.

First of all, so much love. And then some more. Boy have we missed you dear Sunny. s xx ❤️

Congratulations on your Reiki business and your first client and the rating.....just fantastic!! And the caretaking is hard stuff, but very rewarding. Hope it goes well. s xx

I can only imagine how hard it would be to be divorcing and still living in the same house. In a few months from now, this will all be behind you and you will have your space and your business will continue to bloom I am sure.

Sending you massive hugs, and thank you for being my friend. s xx