View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 10:09 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
MaximusD

Thanks everyone for the continued support. All is better mentally and physically. I just need to remember how I feel after I slip up. I drink for days straight typically and this last one I slept a lot when I wasn't drinking. Don't remember much. Actually had some before work on Monday morning which got me through the day so my hangover didn't start until after work and the sickness came around about sundown then I missed Tuesday. That Monday when I sobered up I had horribly strong depression which I don't have unless I just drank. I have to remember what happens when I choose to drink. Days of lost work around the house, once I sober up severe depression which turns to sickness. Waves of unending naseau and throwing up. When I stay home my kid and wife are gone and it is quiet and lonely but I can't do anything because I feel crappy still. I get better after about 24hours then 48 hours physical symptoms are better but the relationship problems and unraveling or trying NOT to unravel lies lingers. Who knows if I have hidden bottles I forgot about eek! Drinking sucks! It is poison!