Old 02-26-2020, 03:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
JamieLee

I know that rant sound pretty arrogant, so that's not really my point, I'm really a pretty humble and empathetic person who loves helping others. I guess my point is through this alcoholism, I've recognized what a strong and capable person I AM with his INTERFERENCE. I do absolutely EVERYTHING at the house including taking the trash down my long driveway (I live on 10 acres down dirt road) even when it means hauling the old dishwasher and toilets down, put on lawnmower belts, cleaned a dead animal out of my air filter in my car and replaced it, fix fences and posts on horse fencing. I don't have the 40 hour/week job right now, BUT I am a pharmacist with a PharmD degree and I work PRN at a hospital trying to get my foot in the door with hospital pharmacy and take 100% care of our 3 kids. So as he spun down the useless alcoholic road; I do realize crap I can do a lot. I have no need for him thinking "woe is me, my wife messes up stuff." So if no one is going to tell him to wake up, what am I doing?