View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 12:51 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Steely

Venus, I cracked up over your Guy Sebastian comment. Really funny. Also appreciated your spelling of jewellery. I know you really like jewellery, handy to have Nick I still use gaol, not jail. I wonder sometimes whether people think I'm talking about a goal as in soccer. I like to hold these old spellings. I think they are very colourful.

Thanks as well Zura.. I think I'm experiencing some weird separation/attachment anxiety. Think I've had it for years and can connect it to my drinking. I still see my daughter as the child I must protect, but she is no longer a child. And nor am I.

I don't go to AA but know a tiny bit about it. Somewhere in its readings it says, "the scales shall fall from your eyes". It seems this is what is occurring. Didn't think it would be this hard though.

I really look forward to sharing our garden stories. This includes you bob, whom I hope haven't deterred with all my woman stuff.

Hope you are doing ok Red. You too Pouncer, and Sushiroll. I think Vinnie is still around. I hope so.

My love to all, and thank you so.