View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 03:08 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
maia1234

Thank you everyone for your raw comments!!!

I was hurt because we have discussed his relationships and my girls said they didn't know, and now I find out they spend time together. Yes, I did feel betrayed by them, and finally telling me the truth.

I get what you are all saying. Over the last 5 years I have been the "buffer" to the crazyness of axh, his family and my two kids. I would guide them on how best to handle things. So with that saying I told the girls today that I blocked dad 5 years ago so I didn't feel the pain, on purpose. So hearing them complain about him, keeps me in the loop. I have asked them to not share with me any info about him or his family. I hope this will make it easier on them, and then I won't feel the hurt anymore. I just un-followed a few of the cousins that I had stayed in touch with. Not realizing it is still unhealthy for me to see or hear anything from that family. As I always say, I am a work in progress!!

I know I can always count on "you people" to hit me with a wet noodle!! I hope our new arrangement will be easier on my kids and hopefully on me.

Hugs everyone, and I hope you have an awesome weekend!!