View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 04:06 PM
  # 164 (permalink)  
Cityboy

I hope you are able to process those feelings willow.

Not too much ice to slip.on in Florida. I did crash terribly on my bike on the way back from class, and only a few feet in front of a girl that lived across the parking lot. It was raining and the pavement was very slippery. She just walked by me lying there on the asphalt like nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

Driving through a town in which I do a lot of out-of-town work this morning, I drove by a Gators Dockside (sports bar) which is one of the places we go to watch college football. Of course these outings would normally include pitcher or beer bucket specials for at least the three to four hours in which our game was on and would likely continue for another game. I had a flush of that feeling of extreme familiarity again. It's an intense feeling, more so than the thought of stopping at store on way home, though it only lasted a moment. I would describe it as being kind of similar to the feeling of arriving home after a long trip. To clarify, the feeling was brought on by the fleeting thought of going back to the sports bar to watch college football and drink pitchers of draught beer. Further thought of doing so still seems repulsive. It's just interesting how these feelings hit you.