View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 11:24 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
ButterMarsh

((Daisybelle))
((Willow))
((sobermafia))
((sober45))
#womenJan2020. Thank you for sharing these bits from your lives. It's tough but your strength shines through.

jr; thank you for the PM. 🤗. Also loved the post about your parents. Very touching.

fishkiller; It's great that you got yourself a new kayak!

Hey everybody!

It's been a while... My entire household has been down with colds, coughing and one ear infection. My older kid was home all week so I was busier than usual. We're on the mend now.

The conversation around cravings, temptation and triggers has resonated with me. A friend here on SR said something that helped; '...drinking is a nasty habit that we, human beings, get ourselves into...' Basically, we should never have started, and we are doing the absolute right thing in abstaining.

db7; have you been on the gratitude lists' morning thread? There's a bedtime thread too.If not, then I'd recommend it. There's actually another daisybelle on there... She's from the UK.

Congrats to everyone on accumulating those sober days, one day at a time. I really look forward to seeing the first 60 days celebrations. Myself, I make 30 days on Wednesday so I'm happy about that. As always, I appreciate you all.

❤🤗 and good night from me.