Old 02-14-2020, 08:26 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
MesaMan

I had the last 2 sentences of this Post kinda swirling around in my Head this Morning, and it fits the current direction here. Thanks to insightful Weekenders for their epiphanies.

I'd already gotten on board with this thematic Day by announcing to MesaMate over Coffee: 'Nuffin' says LUUUUV like Enchiladas by Candlelight'. That floated her Love Boat, so my famous Enchiladas it is later on this fab Weather Day. See Sunrise below. The downside right now is that it's seriously muddy off our Driveway path, and I got stuck with the Trailer yesterday while circling in 4WD to park it on the dedicated Concrete Pad after unpacking. First World Problems. I'll take 'em!

When the Careers of Tina Turner and Joe Cocker were in dodrums here in the States, both toured Europe consistently to pay the Bills. See Joe below singing one from his Mentor Ray Charles to an appreciative Crowd in Germany circa 1992.

Unchain your Heart from Addiction. Unchain yourself from old patterns that no longer serve. Including *Knee Jerk* consumption to things going down in this event called 'Life'. Be there for Loved Ones; 2 and 4-legged ones. Or multi-legged ones, even. The advanced phases of Life can be mighty interesting if ya stick around to experience them fully alert, and present. And, with spare change in your Pocket instead of in the Liquor Store Cash Register.

Get/stay Sober for the one you love. Starting with yourself...

~ 'Unchain My Heart' ~ Joe Cocker ~ Live ~