View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 09:37 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
mikoss

Thank you so much Kjma. That is awesome that you are on day 10. You are doing very well.

I hope that I can feel better. I managed to fall asleep a bit and just woke up again. Only to wake up with horrible anxiety.

Just had another panic attack that went away.

Plus I had a horrible nightmare.

I feel physically ill like having a cold. Only it is not a cold but it mimics a cold with similar symptoms like fever and chills and sore throat that comes and goes and runny nose that comes and goes and I just feel physically ill and craving a drink of alcohol so bad. My hands are shaking but it is going away to some degree. And I feel weak and tired and my joints ache and I feel as if I have no energy to do anything and depression and crying and the urge to drink is strong but I won't do it.

I feel worse than the first time I tried to quit drinking. I feel horrible. Not like I am dying or deteriorating type horrible but I just feel physically and emotionally ill. I had no idea quitting alcohol and cocaine would be this bad. But I want to leave it for good once and for all and have a better life without it. I am just a little over day 5 and feel like I am a wreck.

But I just stay here and stay on the forum when I am awake and avoid going out and keep myself away from any people that would cause me to relapse and just stay here focused on sobriety.

Last edited by mikoss; 02-12-2020 at 09:38 PM. Reason: spelling