View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 11:07 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
mikoss

Originally Posted by fishkiller View Post
Hang in there mikoss, you are doing good so far!

Those people do not or dont want to understand what you are going through.
Do not worry about them. Continue to focus on yourself and you will be fine.

We may only be offering "words" but we mean everything we say and we truly care to see you get better.
Thank you so much fishkiller for the kind words. I needed some uplifting today.

Yes, I greatly appreciate all of the words and advice and help that people give here. It really helps me a lot.

Just had a bad night and morning. Not bad in the sense that anything bad happened, just a lot of sadness and depression and anxiety and insomnia and this morning my anxiety was really bad. Just out of nowhere it hit me. Sweating, shortness of breath, hands shaking, chest pain, nausea, and craving a drink so bad but I didn't give in and it went away thankfully. It was just a panic attack that came out of nowhere.

And then I found out a family member was in a bad car accident and was hit by a car and the other driver took off. He is okay but it could have been a lot worse as the car was completely wrecked and flipped over into a ditch from what I heard when he lost control from getting hit by the other car. The other driver probably got scared and took off or maybe they didn't even know what they did but who knows.

And then my door bell rang for a package and it was a former coworker of mine that sent me the coolest and most touching gift that just made my day.

But right now just fighting the urge to drink which is really strong but I have to keep telling myself not to drink. Just drinking some green tea instead.