View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 08:58 PM
  # 157 (permalink)  
Fearlessat50

Astro, I too hope you do t have to wait too long for the procedures and that you get some relief soon
Aly, omg, I would love to see Seinfeld! I really like his show Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee. Anyway, yes, totally looking forward to the show, though I don’t even know who it is yet. Lol. And it’s not until April. I am glad you gave your notice at the thrift shop. You are right about everything you said. Plus you need time to take care of yourself
Daisy, what an ordeal with the endoscope. Glad mr DB can have it under GA. I would definitely panic without that! Sorry he has to wait now. Sorry about your tyre/tire and glad you were not injured! What a day!
Least, I’m glad Frannie and Billie are friends. I wish my two cogs were better friends. Though they surprise me sometimes, they mostly tend to just tolerate one another.
Grateful I am not getting caught up in the school drama (or mom drama) from a school event I attended today
Grateful to know my truth
Grateful for a call with the advice nurse today and to discover I’m having an acid reflux flare up and need to take some medication, which I’m starting tomorrow and really hoping my symptoms will go away. Grateful to be watching foods that could aggravate this and hopefully it’s all temporary. Can’t imagine giving up coffee forever!
Grateful Mr F has been extra kind
Grateful for an email from sonny boys teacher regarding how well he is doing