View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 04:45 PM
  # 155 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Thank you all for your concerns about our stormy weather. It's still wild and windy out there, with more severe weather warnings for the weekend. I'm so lucky where I live, we haven't been affected by the soul destroying floods that so many have. I'm grateful for that.

Astro, I hope you don't have to wait long for your procedure and I hope it is 100% successful.

Grateful to be going to bed sober again tonight.
Grateful I had no car problems today, my tyre burst yesterday morning whilst I was driving and it was a bit of a day, with one thing and another. All is okay though.
Grateful to be able to take Mr D.B for an endoscopy this afternoon, even though they had to abandon it as he panicked and his blood pressure was through the roof. He's having it under G.A in a couple of weeks.
Grateful to go and watch g.son no. 1 ( aka young Sheldon) in his school's performance of 'The wizard of Oz,' he was a guard and did really well, in fact the whole show was amazing, they all worked so hard and you could tell.
Grateful for warm clothes and a warm house, it's still blowing a gale out there and freezing cold too, lots of hailstones and sleet.
Grateful Gypsyfeet is back here with us, welcome.
Grateful Astro has common sense.
Grateful Althea played the tape forward.
Grateful Aly is making some doctor's appointments with good doctors, grateful also that she is finishing with the thrift store. You don't need mean people in your life.
Grateful for this thread and the kindness and empathy shown by the lovely Grat Packers. xx