View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 03:09 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Forgot to mention - I signed up to the stupid crappy website dating thing again! I cant take it seriously. Does anyone here use that? I doubt it.It's so stupid.

Granted, I am not exactly taking it seriously but wtf? Some people have a whole life story on there- a dating website. All of the things that they dont like, more often than not. What can ya say to that? "hey lady, is there anything that ya do like?" (lol, e.g)

Well anyway, I just think its dumb as how can u get to know somebody from a picture and just a few word such as 'I likes movies, cinema, cooking etc. Please dont contact me if you want to go on a date' (HUH?)

Spent the whole afternoon on it anyway! Firing off one chat up line after another. One chic even deleted me after I sent her some pretty decent jokes! Which were clean, and I was nice about it. Her loss though, amirite?! Hehe

Straight up- here's a pic, here's a one liner (or three) do u wanna go on a date??? What else is there to know... A lot of people seem to spend a lot of time on it, though. Doing what? Not going on dates, seemingly.

So the moral of the story is that I dont have much time for online dating! Knocked the afternoon out of it, but that's about it. A date is a fruit anyway. Online fruiting? wtf! eta: rant over, lol.

I have a lot of patience in general, but none for online dating. Why is that?