View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 06:36 AM
  # 182 (permalink)  
LoveMeNow
Getting there!!

Good Morning my grateful friends.

Ann - you're moving again? After my last move, I do not think I ever want to move again. But if it was to move near the beach, I would be packing today or more like the day of the move again, lol.

Pj and Anaya, so glad to see you both still posting. Gratitude is so important in our own recoveries.

I am so grateful that I spent all day yesterday working - to get ahead. Funny thing, 2 of the "mean girls" are gone now. I have the "seniority" and even my big boss needs my help. I have been given a lot more responsibility, which is somewhat overwhelming but I love the challenge and will rise to the occasion.

Also, so grateful that for some reason my daughter has been reaching out more via text. Then she wanted to FaceTime. First time!!! She looked happy and it made heart smile. She was introducing me to her friends and telling them funny stories about us. I am so happy she is remembering the good times. She did share that she is worried her dad my have early Alzheimer's because he forgot her bday and keeps calling his girlfriend my name, lol. All I could think was, It couldn't be the booze or pills effecting his memory? But I didn't say it, I just said "oh that's too bad and oh, I hope not."

Today, I am so grateful for all of this and for all of you who help keep this thread alive.