View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 05:00 PM
  # 240 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

^ I enjoyed that

Originally Posted by Bobbieka View Post
Good luck with your housing situation, SG. I hope they get back to you soon.
Thanks Bb- I'll be giving them a ring in the morning.

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I had to basically pester the housing place when I was in trouble SG.
Be...determined

D
That's a good point Dee. Well, I'm not calling them for no reason. I have my priorities straight now, and in the correct order. Have a lot to be getting on with actually, maybe I should say that to them. I'm beyond determined at this point- impatient, almost

Originally Posted by ManInTheArena View Post
Spacegoat, I like Venus' suggestions on the coffee. I've been married for a long time, though, and have not had to ask anyone out since REO Speedwagon released "Hi Infidelity"

Good luck on the housing situation, too. That's gotta be pretty stressful.

Ok day here - crazy work day, and the rest of the week is looking just as busy. Still, moving ahead ODAAT.

Hope everyone is having a nice Wednesday!!
Wonderful Wednesday here, not bad anyway. It's good to be busy so long as it's productive. Housing situ has been meta-stressful, that's for sure.

As for 'hey you there, would you like to go for a coffee'.... Dont think my fear of rejection would allow for that- I know that it wouldnt. Had a good idea actually a few years ago! I'd made a good 90's mixtape. My idea was to professionally master it and then get business cards done up w/my number on there and the question 'wanna go on a date?' or something. Then hand them out on the street to potentionals and basically detach from the outcome afterwords, lol

I think it's kinda genius as it would appeal to the correct demographic as well. I talk a lot about this, dont I? It's like I'm living in the Plato's Cave: "hey guys whats it like out there now"? Thanks anyway MITA. I'm off now to listen the REO speedwagon track you suggest Eta: Didnt realise it's a whole album, lol

Goodnight guys