View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 01:39 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Coz

Day 7 today - just thinking that at the end of today, I will have made a whole week which is (for me) a great achievement.

Shakes, tingling and head ache are still manifesting themselves, but greatly improved from the previous days. Still don't look any better in the mirror - red eyes, blotchy skin, skinny arms but fat belly, and not smiling as much as usual. I'm sure that will all change in time, but it would be great to see some physical rewards soon!

Hubby came home and offered to pour me a stiff one. I mentioned that I was having a dry February so a nice glass of cold water would be perfect. His reaction was a bit of shock and just asked 'why?'. My response was that I have drinking a bit too much lately and feel like my body needs a break for a while. He was OK with that, but he still had a few drinks. Good bit about that is that I was quite OK watching him have a drink while I was on the water. Not as hard as I expected.

We had an excellent rain shower last night so the creek is flowing and the ground nice and wet. So a bit more gardening today - still have a few more plants to put in and weeding might be easier in the damp ground.

Hope everyone has a great sober day. I'll be sneaking in for a read and or/post when the opportunity arises.

Thanks to all again - and that is said in all sincerity.