View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 09:53 AM
  # 233 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Hey guys! Bit of gossip here for ye. Remember this?

Originally Posted by Spacegoat View Post
There's a kinda cute girl working in the local shop over there.

Does anyone know how I can get talking to her?!?!?!?!?
Well, I manned up today and went over there. Found out her name as she was serving me (it's 'namebadge'). From the Caucuses, which I kinda suspected. She was actually nice and friendly

I didn't exactly look her in the eye, just as a glance, as I'm a-kinda busy but we had a teeny conversation (about the weather, lol) and she put my groceries into a paper bag, which was nice.

Here's the thing: There's a guy there working another area of the shop, who I suspect is also from the Caucuses. So I'm assuming that they are at least friends, if not lovers...

His whole demeanor has changed towards me! I even noticed it the other day just from walking by (as he was in the window)

So: His demeanor has gone from like super friendly (first day or two I was in there) to much cooler and maybe apathetic. While hers has shifted from super curious and confident to kinda nervous and optimistic, in a way.

Welcome to my stupid world guys! I would actually go on a date with her as she seems like a good girl. But, alas, it's unlikely to happen now. I'm pushing off out of here in another day or two anyways.

Miss namebadge- it was fun while it lasted

Fear not however, as there is a party in my head almost everyday - and the vast majority of people are invited! Another time, another place maybe

Also this: I waited all afternoon for a return phonecall from the housing dept, and never got one. I have 2 days left to find somewhere to stay and I need at least some info from them, at the very least.

Anneka's challenge

It's not even funny though guys as I used to pay my taxes and all that jazz (and still do, in other ways). I never complained! Maybe I should start complaining...

Well actually, I have started. From the beginning...

Cheers!