View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 05:36 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by DaisyBelle7 View Post
We had the strangest thing happen this evening. I was out with my daughter. I got an alert on my phone that someone rang our doorbell, so I assumed it was Amazon. Twenty minutes later, my husband called and told me that my ex-best friend showed up completely wasted at our house! I ditched her 2 years ago because when she drank she got really inappropriate with other people’s husbands, including my own. She was toxic in many ways.

Anyway, she came over to trash me, say I was telling lies about her, telling people not to be friends with her, etc. I haven’t said a word about her in 2 years. I don’t waste my time. I don’t even think about her anymore. So she left and drove home, then she came back 10-15 minutes later! Apparently she walked the 2nd time and her husband followed her in his car with their 2 kids in the car.

I’ve done super stupid things when I was drunk, so no judgement from me. I’m just really irritated that she showed up on our doorstep to trash me to my husband. She’s been a thorn in my side since I met her. The whole thing makes me really glad I’m sober!
Just

I would have called the police on her if I was your husband r her husband. How dangerous.....and awful of her. s xx

(But I love the doorbell app.... ).