View Single Post
Old 02-05-2020, 02:29 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  
Willow00

I love all your posts

Daisybelle7 that’s awful of your ex friend. I hope she goes away and leaves you alone, you don’t need that kind of drama. I’m glad you’re happy to be sober. Sometimes seeing others in a drunken state can really strengthen our resolve!

I like what Dee and jr said, about most people (who don’t have issues with alcohol) not really caring whether we drink or not. The only 2 people who have questioned me or been concerned in any way, are the guy who quizzed me deeply on my motivation to stop drinking (who I strongly suspect has his own issues ) and a drinking buddy who I know ha drinking issues (is generally either drunk, hungover or something in between, or both). Most other “normal “ drinkers couldn’t give teo hoots about whether I’m drinking or not

At 36 days I’m happy to choose to not drink.

The AV was in my ear on the way home again tonight but I stopped at the supermarket instead and got some chicken and salad and some ginger lemon soft drink. With a full belly now I don’t feel like drinking at all and am eagerly anticipating bed very soon good night all